Frequently Asked Questions
Payment OptionsWe offer various ways for you to pay for your order, including: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, PayPal and Bank Transfer*. More detail can be found below.
Credit card paymentsPayment for all Products must be made by credit or debit card. We currently accept payment using the following cards:
- American Express
- Visa Credit
- Visa Debit
- Make sure your personal details are correct and match those registered to your bank account.
- When pre-ordering items, ensure the expiry date of your card is not outside the expected release date for your items.
- Make sure your card is registered to the billing address.
- Sign up to a card authentication scheme such as Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
- If you are placing a high-value order, consider informing your bank before purchase.
PayPalWe accept PayPal payments. When paying via PayPal you will be re-directed to the PayPal website to complete your payment. You will need to log in with your PayPal username and password. Please check the details on the PayPal site before confirming the payment.If you are not a PayPal customer today you can still use this payment method either by registering yourself for a new account or using the credit card payment option to pay as a guest via PayPal.
PayPal CreditSpread the cost with PayPal CreditPayPal Credit is like a credit card you can use for your online purchases and gives you the flexibility to spread your payments in easy-to-manage monthly instalments giving you more time to pay. It takes minutes to apply and if you’re approved you’ll have a credit limit in your PayPal account right away.If you apply and are approved for PayPal Credit, you can use the credit limit granted to pay for today’s purchase and future purchases up to your credit limit.Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Are not currently declared bankrupt
- Have an income greater than £7,500 per year
Credit & debit cards
We charge a fixed fee and a percentage of the transaction each time you accept a credit or debit card payment. The price is the same for all cards. You don’t pay anything for failed charges.
- Master Card
- American Express
1.4% + 20pfor European cards2.9% + 20pfor non-European cards
More payment methods
We support popular global payment methods, which you can activate from your Dashboard.
- SEPA Debit
- WeChat Pay
SEPA Direct Debit1% + 20p · £5 cap See pricing for other payment methods